H2C Fees & Payments Policy
Sellers may be charged for using some of H2C's services. This Fees&Payments Policy explains your fees and taxes and how to pay them.
1. Types of Fees
Sellers may be required to pay the following types of fees. Please note that all fees are listed exclusive of any value-added tax (VAT) that may apply. See the Taxes section below for further details.
Payment Processing Fees
H2C brands use the H2C Payment processor to accept online payments through H2C. H2C charges a payment processing fee for each transaction through H2C Payments. The payment processing fee is assessed on the total amount of the sale, including tax and shipping. Payment processing fees are deducted from the sale amount in your payment account. Deposit fees are deducted from your Available Funds and reflected in your payment account at the time of your scheduled deposit.
H2C marketplace shipping costs depend on the shipping carrier, and the origin, destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. If additional shipping measures are requested such as signature confirmation or insurance, those fees will be added to the total cost at the point of purchase. Each brand is responsible for providing H2C with your available shipping methods and the costs allocated for each, including special shipping options. You must accept H2C Payments as payment methods to list products on the H2C marketplace. Shipping fees and any adjustments are reflected in your payment account and deducted from your current balance.
All items are sold as USD currency.
2. Fee Avoidance
Any action by a seller, brand, company or individual to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by H2C. This includes, for example, encouraging buyers to purchase an item in your H2C product page through another venue. A transaction initiated on H2C may not be completed off of H2C. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may not alter the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding H2C transaction fees, misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
3. Paying your H2C Fees
H2C will automatically deduct all fees owed from your payment account. Provided you have sufficient funds in your payment account no further payment action is required. If your payment account does not contain sufficient funds you are responsible for paying any fees owed in full within 15 days of the date of your monthly statement, or the account will be considered past due, and H2C may charge your card on file or take other actions to collect funds. If you make a sale while you have an outstanding balance the net sale amount will be applied to your outstanding balance. You may pay your outstanding balance manually by credit card, or debit card. US sellers may also enroll in AutoBilling, H2C's automatic outstanding fee payment option.
Your statement is available in your payment account at the beginning of each month, and will detail all sales and fees activity from the preceding month. H2C may suspend your selling privileges at any time pending payment of your outstanding balance.
AutoBilling (US Sellers Only)
By enrolling in H2C's automatic payment plan ("AutoBilling"), any outstanding fees not covered by the funds in your payment account will be charged to the credit card you have on file on the first of the month or when your current balance is greater than or equal to your fee threshold. To use the plan, you agree to the following terms.
- A. You authorize H2C to keep your payment card information on file and to charge the card on file on the first day of each calendar month for the previous month's outstanding charges and at any time the balance of fees reaches the designated fee threshold for your account. Upon enrollment, H2C will charge your current balance to the card on file.
- B. When your card account is debited, H2C will send you an email with the amount charged. You can also review this information by accessing your account on H2C.
- C. If your card account on file with us is closed, the account number is changed, or a charge is rejected by your card issuer, you must update your card information or add a new card number in your H2C account within 15 days of invoice issuance. If your charge is refused by the issuer for any reason, your H2C account may be suspended or terminated, and you are still required to pay your outstanding balance within 15 days of invoice issuance. Your authorization applies to any successor or replacement card you or your card issuer provides.
- D. You may cancel AutoBilling and change to manual payment by contacting us at: Info@Heres2CBD.com. H2C requires a reasonable period of time to act after we receive your notice. This means that an additional automatic payment may be made to your card account while we are processing your request.
- E. Suspended or terminated members remain obligated to pay H2C for all unpaid fees. 4. H2C Payments
H2C Payments enables sellers to accept various forms of payment in their local currencies while using H2C's services. Sellers registered for H2C Payments can accept payment by credit card, and debit card.
Aside from the limited circumstances set out below, you are responsible for collecting and paying any taxes associated with using and making sales through H2C's services. H2C will issue 1099-K forms to comply with IRS and state requirements.
- Listing your items on H2C
If you sell on H2C and reside outside of the US or Canada, you need to include applicable taxes in your listing prices.
Please remember that H2C's fees do not include any withholding taxes that might apply. You are required to pay H2C the full amount of our fees and may not deduct any applicable withholding taxes from that amount.
- Taxes We Collect and Remit from Buyers on Behalf of the Seller United States Sales Tax
- In some states, H2C will collect the sales tax amount from the buyer and pay this to the relevant tax authority. If the sale was made through H2C Payments, the sales tax amount will appear in your payment account and is deducted from your current balance.
- For items shipped to certain states, including but not limited to Washington state (or, for digital items, those purchased with a Washington state billing address), H2C will use the category you assigned to each listing to calculate, collect, and remit the applicable sales tax. Note that in those states where H2C is required to collect on sales into the state made by nonresident sellers, H2C will also be collecting on those sales made by resident sellers. As an example, H2C will be collecting on all (taxable) purchases made in Minnesota, including those purchases made by Minnesota buyers from Minnesota sellers.
Last updated on Jul 15, 2020